Al-Mg-Mn sheet is a kind of cost-effective roofing and exterior wall material. Aluminum alloy has been widely used in the construction industry, which has played an important role in the development of modern architecture towards comfort, lightweight, durability, economy and environmental protection. AA3004 Al-Mg-Mn alloy is widely recognized as a roof and exterior wall material with a service life of more than 50 years in architectural design because of its moderate structural strength, weatherproof, stain resistance and easy bending and welding. In response to the design of marine climate buildings, 5052 aluminum alloy material with stronger corrosion resistance can be selected.
1. Light weight; the density of aluminium is 2.73g/cm3, only 1/3 of steel.
2. High strength; high strength can be achieved through composition, processing and heat treatment.
3. Corrosion resistance; self-rust-proof ability, the formation of oxide layer, can prevent metal oxidation rust, acid and alkali resistance is good.
4. Surface treatment is diversified and beautiful. It can be used for anodic oxidation, electrophoresis, chemical treatment, polishing and painting.
5. Good plasticity and easy processing;
6. Good conductivity. Non-magnetization and low spark sensitivity can prevent electromagnetic interference and reduce flammability in special environments.
7. Easy installation; Aluminum metal can be riveted, welded, glued and other ways of connection.
8. Environmental protection, 100% recyclable.